Introduction: Learn how to complete Custom Forms in the Control Panel.
Step 1: Select a Custom Form from your Control Panel.
Step 2: Complete the Custom Form by filling out the following areas:
- Save As: Give the completed Custom Form a title.
- Notes: Add any notes to the completed Custom Form.
- Text boxes: There are short answer text boxes and long answer text boxes.
- Short Answer: These questions ask for a brief amount of text in an answer, typically a phrase or one or two words, only.
- Long Answer: These questions are usually open ended and require answers that are more detailed, typically one or more sentences in length.
- Multiple Choice: Requires one answer from a list of given answers. Select one.
- Checkboxes: Requires one or more answers from a list of given answers. Select as many as apply.
- Drop Down: Requires one answer from a list given in a drop down menu. Select one.
Step 3: When you have finished filling out the Form, select [Save] at the bottom of the page.